Wednesday, July 30, 2008

an amazing weekend

thank you all for praying! it happened!

i began talking to my friend about homosexuality and i finally felt the Lord gently pushing me to tell her. so i did! and i broke down and cried about how much healing and freedom i'd found and it was a beautiful moment. so amazing to find another low-risk friend to add to my inner circle of friends who love me and support me, for exactly who God made me to be. wow! i'm still stunned.

but get this:

when i came out to her, she confided in me about her own homosexuality! it was amazing. God was so all over that.

and i was also able to tell her all about me and Hope, which was refreshing. so, all in all, the weekend was amazing and the Lord added another safe, low-risk person to my inner circle of friends! He is so good and so very intentional! it simply couldn't have gone any better! 

3 comments:

Choralgrrl said...

Wow! :-)

KJ said...

As we are everywhere, you can expect more opportunities for the mutual coming out. However, in some cases, there's a bit of a delay as the other is still getting "ducks in a row." It's all good.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that things went as well as they did. One can never have too many people on their side. Smiling for you and Hope